Senior Legal Consultant: Mr. Ashraf Rashwan
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Cairo University
· Member of the Egyptian Bar Association
· Lawyer pleads in front of the Egyptian Court of Cassation and the Constitutional Court
· Member of the Arab Lawyers Union
· Attend Experts sessions and discuss technical expertise reports
· Prepare writs of summons , defense pre-trial briefs and appeal writs in Civil, Corporate, Administrative and Family affairs.
· Provide Advice on legal issues.
· Draft, interpret and discuss Contracts.
· Mr. Ashraf worked as a legal Consultant in Major Law offices in Kuwait and joined Abdulhamid Alsarraf and Partners Law firm to date.