Senior Legal Consultant: Mr. Ahmad Najeh
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Ain Shams University, Egypt
· Worked as a Legal Consultant at Zad International Real Estate Company from 1/7/2009 to 11/4/2010
· Worked as a Legal Consultant at Amlak Company for collecting debts and management of third parties properties
· Mr. Ahmad worked as a Legal Consultant in Major Law offices in Kuwait and joined Abdulhamid Alsarraf and Partners Law firm in 2016.
· Prepare, draft and review Contracts ,Commercial Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding
· Provide written and verbal legal consultations especially in matters related to Corporates and Labor claims.
· Conduct legal research necessary for investment projects and negotiate for the benefit of the companies that he represents
· Review the possible legal risks, and inform the company about
· Attend meetings of the Board of Directors and the General Assembly
· Prepare, draft and review the internal regulations of major companies such as staff regulations, sanctions list, and ensure its conformity with the provisions of the applicable laws like Labor Law in the private sector.
· Prepare writs of summon, appeals and defense briefs
· Attend Arbitration and expertise sessions and prepare necessary defense
· Conduct internal investigation and submit it to the official investigation authorities if necessary